Exam Study Guide
- What is the author’s purpose?
- Text evidence to support your answer from #1
- What is the central idea?
- Analyzing text evidence – pick the one that doesn’t belong
- In the text answer (easy)
- Analyzing a quote for purpose – Why did the author include a particular quote?
- Which sentence BEST supports ____?
- Which quote BEST supports ____?
- What can be inferred from the passage?
- What does this quote from the passage mean?
- Which sentence from the passage represents information that could be useful in studying ____?
- Make an inference.
- Based on the evidence from the passage, what can be concluded?
- What evidence from the passage supports the claim that ____.